The Dobrik Burrito has been announced by Chipotle as a celebratory new menu option for National Burrito Day that has been created in partnership with YouTuber David Dobrik.
The burrito consist of a soft flour tortilla filled with black beans, brown rice, chicken, two scoops of corn salsa, mild salsa a sprinkle of cheese and guacamole on the side for dipping. Consumers can order the burrito via the Chipotle app or DoorDash and will receive free delivery on orders of $10 or more on April 4 (National Burrito Day).
The Dobrik Burrito is a limited-time offering that will only be available from Thursday, April 4 through Sunday, April 7 and is sure to be a hit amongst fans of the namesake social media vlogger.
Image Credit: Chipotle
Chipotle is Celebrating National Burrito Day with the Dobrik Burrito
1. Youtuber Food Collaborations - Opportunity for influencers to collaborate with food brands and create innovative menu items with a personalized touch.
2. Limited-time Menu Offerings - Creating a sense of urgency and exclusivity in menu items to drive interest and sales among consumers.
3. Delivery Promotions - Offering incentives for online delivery orders to increase convenience and boost sales through digital channels.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can partner with popular social media influencers to create buzz around limited-time menu offerings and increase foot traffic to locations.
2. Delivery Services - Delivery services can partner with restaurants to offer limited-time promotions and drive online sales during specific promo periods.
3. Influencer Marketing - Influencers can expand their reach and monetize their personal brands by collaborating with food brands on unique and exclusive menu items.