The DIYCouture guide is a simple, straight-forward and user-friendly set of instructions that helps aspiring designers overcome the seemingly overwhelming task of creating their own dresses.
After realizing how frustrating and convoluted most sewing patterns can be, Rosie Martin created the DIYCouture guide in order to help get people up to speed with making their own fashion lines as quickly and as painlessly as possible. For those who might be worried about losing their creativity with a set of instructions, however, the DIYCouture guide even helps inspire users to create their own designs rather than pigeonhole them into a set of prefabricated ideas. In this way, Rosie Martin allows her customers to explore their own imagination while also giving them the means to get a handle on basic fashion design.
DIYCouture Guide Turns Amateurs Into Designers
1. User-friendly Fashion Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating easy-to-follow fashion design instructions that empower amateurs to create their own designs.
2. Personalized Dressmaking - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in providing tailored instructions that inspire users to create their own unique dresses.
3. Simplified Sewing Patterns - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing straightforward instructions that simplify the process of making dresses.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion design industry by providing user-friendly guides that enhance creativity and empower individuals to create their own fashion lines.
2. DIY Craft - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the DIY craft industry by offering simplified and personalized dressmaking instructions for amateur designers.
3. Instructional Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the instructional design industry by creating easy-to-use guides that enable amateurs to learn and explore fashion design at their own pace.