Watch out world, with this DIY Spartan helmet you will be the most feared human on the planet.
The infamous movie 300 received many reviews for its troop of heroic Spartan warriors, all of which were the owners of impressive abdomens. The helmet of Leonides may be yours to parade around like the a true warrior by using household items to put it together. The head gear is constructed of cardboard to make the base, tape, paper towel and glue to hold it all together. Instructables member Mortipotimus walks you through the process of creating your helmet. Once done making your protective headwear, you may also check out her other tutorial to tell you how to construct the shield.
Once you are finished making your DIY Spartan helmet, nothing will be able to stand in your way.
The DIY Spartan Helmet Will Make You an Honorary Hero
1. DIY Spartan Helmet - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the DIY crafting industry by creating easy-to-follow tutorials for making iconic historical headgear.
2. Cardboard Construction - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sustainable packaging industry by developing eco-friendly alternatives to traditional packaging materials.
3. Household Item Crafts - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the arts and crafts industry by promoting DIY projects that utilize common household items in creative ways.
1. DIY Crafting Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by introducing new DIY projects and tutorials that cater to a niche market of historical and cosplay enthusiasts.
2. Sustainable Packaging Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by creating and promoting sustainable packaging solutions made from recyclable materials like cardboard.
3. Arts and Crafts Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by encouraging creativity and resourcefulness through DIY projects that repurpose common household items.