To help consumers with the process of making a DIY face mask at home, YES TO recently added to its collection of coconut-centric products with an all-new DIY mask kit.
As well as featuring coconut as a star ingredient, the Coconut Energizing Coffee DIY Powder-To-Clay Mask also includes coffee. Although there are plenty of pre-made face masks that can be conveniently purchased in ready-to-use pouches, this solution for dry skin can be customized depending on one's needs. As YES TO notes, "the unique powder formula can be mixed with water or other natural ingredients like almond milk, honey or aloe for added benefits."
For ease of use, the DIY mask kit comes with a mug-like cup with easy-to-see measuring lines and a spoon for mixing that may also be used to apply one's energizing face mask concoction.
YES TO's DIY Mask Kit Helps to Make a Hydrating, Energizing Face Treatment
1. DIY Beauty Kits - Opportunities for companies to create customizable at-home beauty solutions with natural ingredients.
2. Coconut-centric Products - Innovative additions of coconut as a star ingredient in beauty products to increase hydration and nourishment.
3. Powder-to-clay Masks - Development of mask formulas that start as a powder and transform into a clay-based mask for a more customizable beauty routine.
1. Beauty Industry - Opportunities for companies to develop more sustainable, affordable, and customizable beauty products for at-home use.
2. Natural Beauty Industry - Innovations in natural and organic beauty products and increased focus on sustainability and eco-friendliness.
3. Coffee Industry - Opportunities to develop products that combine coffee grounds with natural ingredients for beauty, skincare and wellness purposes.