Even though laundry is hardly the most glamorous of activities, these DIY dryer sheets at least make it a little more fun. From the Free People blog, the natural DIY project is ideal for crafty types looking to move away from the harsh chemicals found in many comercially available laundry products.
The reusable DIY dryer sheets are made using only a few ingredients, such as a large mason jar, 100% cotton fabric, white vinegar and your favorite essential oil. Free People blogger Julie suggests combinations like lavender and lemon, sandalwood and bergamot, patchouli and peppermint or lemongrass and geranium.
She also explains how to make felted wool laundry balls out of only wool yarn and an old pair of pantyhose. You can also add vinegar and essential oil to these if you wish.
These DIY Dryer Sheets and Reusable Dryer Balls are Natural Products
1. DIY Laundry Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the laundry industry by providing DIY solutions for making natural and chemical-free laundry products.
2. Eco-friendly Alternatives - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cleaning industry by offering eco-friendly alternatives to commercially available laundry products.
3. Personalized Laundry Care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home care industry by enabling personalized laundry care through customizable DIY products.
1. Home Care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home care industry by creating DIY laundry solutions that are natural and environmentally friendly.
2. Cleaning - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cleaning industry by developing eco-friendly alternatives to traditional laundry products.
3. Textile - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry by promoting the use of DIY wool laundry balls as a sustainable and chemical-free laundry solution.