If you're looking for a crafty project, a new side table or just something to fill the time, the DIY Coffee Table is what you have been waiting for. A simple and easy undertaking, it is also happily eco-friendly.
Made out of paper and wood, the DIY Coffee Table is pretty much an advanced form of paper fan art. Instead of cooling your down, however, it serves a whole other purpose -- like giving you a surface to place your belongings. Check out the video above for the instructions.
This DIY Coffee Table is Made of Paper and Wood
1. DIY Furniture - Opportunity for disruptive innovation lies in creating more sustainable and eco-friendly DIY furniture projects.
2. Paper Craft - Exploring innovative uses of paper in design and creating functional products like paper fan tables.
3. Upcycling - The trend of upcycling materials to create unique furniture pieces presents an opportunity for innovative and sustainable designs.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can embrace eco-friendly DIY furniture projects like paper fan tables to cater to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Craft and Hobby - The craft and hobby industry can capitalize on the paper craft trend by offering supplies and resources for creating unique paper-based furniture.
3. Sustainable Design - The sustainable design industry can incorporate upcycling principles into creating innovative and functional furniture pieces made from unconventional materials.