FarmSteady boasts a DIY Cheese Kit that will surely excite enthusiasts. Good for about eight batches of "rich and creamy cheeses," the activity does not only allow you to learn a new skill, but it also enables you to connect with your food on a deeper level.
FarmSteady's DIY Cheese Kit includes a Cheese Basket, a Thermometer, a Cloth, a Vegetable Rennet, as well as Citric Acid, and Cheese Salt. These ingredients can last for 18 months and the only thing that one has to worry about adding to prep time is milk.
The DIY Cheese Kit is accessible to beginners and inspired by fresh Italian cuisine. The ingredients included will enable individuals to make their own mozzarella, burrata, ricotta, and mascarpone.
Image Credit: FarmSteady
FarmSteady's Italian-Style Kit Makes a Total of Eight Batches of Cheese
1. DIY Cheese Kits - Opportunity for businesses to develop and market DIY cheese kits to meet the demand for homemade food experiences.
2. Connect with Food - Opportunity to create experiences and products that help consumers connect with their food on a deeper level.
3. Fresh Italian Cuisine - Opportunity to introduce fresh Italian cuisine-inspired DIY kits and ingredients to cater to the growing interest in homemade Italian dishes.
1. Food Retail - Opportunity for food retailers to offer DIY cheese kits as a new product category to attract and engage customers.
2. Cooking Classes - Opportunity for cooking class providers to incorporate DIY cheese-making classes into their offerings to meet the demand for experiential learning.
3. Home Appliance - Opportunity for home appliance companies to develop specialized cheese-making equipment and tools that make the process easier and more accessible for consumers.