Mitsuoka Motor from Japan introduces a new toy for DIY enthusiast. Say good-bye to boring old battery powered Tamiya toy cars, the Mitsuoka K-1 Kit car can be taken for a drive on the public road after registration, so get your tools ready and start assembling!
Implications - The rise of environmentalism and the concurrent recession have enabled the growth of the DIY movement. Handy consumers are discovering that they can complete many projects on their own with the right tools and instruction. Companies can take advantage of this opportunity by creating flat-pack products for consumers to assemble on their own -- a method that targets this niche and saves on production costs.
Order This Kit and Build this Car
1. DIY Cars - There is an increasing trend in the DIY movement to build kit cars, providing opportunities for companies to create flat-pack products for consumers to assemble on their own.
2. Eco-friendly Cars - The rise of environmentalism has enabled the growth of eco-friendly DIY cars, prompting companies to create innovative products that cater to this niche.
3. Registration-ready Kit Car - The Mitsuoka K-1 Kit car can be taken for a drive on public roads after registration, providing opportunities for other companies to design and sell registration-ready kit cars.
1. Kit Car Industry - The kit car industry has the potential to tap into the growing DIY and eco-friendly movements by creating innovative, registration-ready kit cars.
2. Automotive Accessories Industry - Companies in the automotive accessories industry can target DIY enthusiasts by designing and marketing accessories specifically for kit cars.
3. DIY Product Industry - Companies in the DIY product industry can expand their offerings to include flat-pack products for consumers to assemble on their own, catering to the growing DIY movement.