Sean Beattie's Diver Propulsion Vehicle is an inspired personal watercraft design for scuba divers. Not only does it propel the diver under water using the power of a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, also it has built-in oxygen generator so divers don't have to worry about running out of air.
Its ergonomic design and steering are user-friendly, and an LCD menu provides an intuitive control panel for ease of use. The Diver Propulsion Vehicle lets scuba divers safely extend their underwater stays so none of their work -- or play -- will be left undone.
Lithium-ion-Powered Diver Propulsion Vehicle Generates Oxygen for Longer Dives
1. Personal Electric Watercraft - Opportunity to innovate on new designs and features of personal watercraft for various water activities.
2. Portable Oxygen Generators - Opportunity to develop reliable, efficient and portable oxygen generators for outdoor activities.
3. Smart Control Panels - Opportunity to create user-friendly, intuitive control panels for easy access and control of personal watercraft.
1. Marine Equipment - In the marine industry, the need to innovate on new designs, features and functionalities of watercrafts will be necessary to keep up with the demand and offerings.
2. Medical Equipment - In the medical industry, there is potential to develop portable, lightweight, and efficient oxygen generators for medical emergencies and outdoor activities.
3. Technology - In the technology industry, creating user-friendly control panels with advanced features for various equipment and devices will be in demand.