Italian photographer Andrea Giacobbe has mastered the art of bizarre in a multitude of ways. Always with a twisted edge, his photos in this gallery collection feature eerie green hues, possessed dolls, creepy looking children, faceless subjects, and a woman on fire being ogled by idle onlookers.
Giacobbe also directed this music video for the song "Push It" by Garbage, which features faceless people, a man and child who have glowing light globes for heads, and many other equally as disturbing elements.
From Faceless People to a Woman on Fire
1. Eerie Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the field of photography, exploring unconventional and unsettling visuals.
2. Twisted Art - Opportunity to disrupt the art industry by pushing boundaries and challenging conventional notions of beauty and normalcy.
3. Disturbing Music Videos - Disruptive innovation potential in creating music videos that evoke discomfort and provoke a strong emotional response.
1. Photography - Innovative opportunities in the photography industry to explore unconventional styles and subjects.
2. Art - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art industry by embracing unconventional and unsettling aesthetics.
3. Music - Potential for disruptive innovation in the music industry by creating music videos that challenge traditional visual storytelling and push boundaries.