If you're looking for an even more convenient way to enjoy coffee on the go, you don't want to miss this ingenious disposable coffee maker design. What appears to be a simple bag to package beans or grinds also acts as a portable french press. Available from Danish coffee company Grower's Cup, the Coffeebrewer is a single brew coffee press you add water to for two cups of hot coffee.
This product design "combines filter and french press coffee in one solution" according to the Coffeebrewer creator, Grower's Cup Innovator and Managing Director Ulrik Skovgaard Rasmussen. The disposable coffee maker also has a cap-able spout for coffee pouring as well as keeping the caffeinated contents warm.
This One-Bag Disposable Coffee Maker Combines Filter and Press
1. Convenient On-the-go Coffee - Creating portable coffee solutions that allow consumers to enjoy their favorite brew anywhere and anytime.
2. Multi-functional Packaging - Innovating packaging designs that serve dual purposes, such as combining filter and press functions.
3. Disposable Coffee Makers - Developing single-use coffee makers that provide a quick and hassle-free brewing experience.
1. Coffee Industry - Exploring opportunities to enhance the coffee-drinking experience through innovative coffee-making solutions.
2. Packaging Industry - Finding ways to incorporate additional functionalities into packaging designs to add value and convenience to consumers.
3. Disposable Product Industry - Capitalizing on the demand for disposable and convenient products by creating innovative disposable coffee makers.