Disastro Ecologico by Alberto Seveso is an eerily fascinating collection of artistic photos by the endlessly inventive artist.
The shoot features photos that display colored fabrics oozing in a breeze as if they are thick plumes of smoke, and the overall effect is unequivocally uncanny. In this way Disastro Ecologico by Alberto Seveso lives up to it's name (which literally translates as 'Ecological Disaster') by evoking imagery of fire and destruction, but hopefully this art is aesthetically motivated and is not a dark portent of things to come.
'Disastro Ecologico' by Alberto Seveso is a Ghostly Collection
1. Ethereal Art - Opportunity for artists to use nature-themed art to raise awareness about ecological issues.
2. Smoke Art - Creating art with smoke and fabric could be a new medium for artists to explore.
3. Disaster Imagery - Using images of natural disasters in art can evoke strong emotions and convey important messages.
1. Art and Design - Disaster imagery and ethereal art could be used by artists to address ecological issues.
2. Fashion and Textile - There is potential for designers to incorporate elements of disastro ecologico in their collections and explore new textile techniques.
3. Photography - Smoke art photography is an emerging field that could be explored by photographers.