When Trend Hunters go out to dine, they have to go to the coolest place possible. After writing about O.Noir a few months prior, we decided that Trend Hunter should have an eye-opening Fun Day at the restaurant.
Being no ordinary restaurant, O.Noir bathed its diners and the Trend Hunter crew in complete darkness where they were waited on by legally blind servers.
We got through the night with only one broken glass accompanied by many laughs and three serenades by Wesley (one of our programming co-ops with the voice of an angel).
Life is good when you’re a Trend Hunter.
1. Dining in the Dark - Opportunity for restaurants to offer unique sensory dining experiences by incorporating darkness as a theme.
2. Legally Blind Servers - Potential to create inclusive employment opportunities by hiring visually impaired individuals in the food service industry.
3. Unique Dining Experiences - Innovation in restaurant concepts that go beyond just food to provide memorable and immersive experiences for customers.
1. Hospitality - Hotels, restaurants, and event venues can adopt sensory dining experiences to attract guests seeking unique experiences.
2. Disability Services - Opportunity to provide training and employment support for visually impaired individuals in the food service industry.
3. Entertainment - Collaboration possibilities between restaurants and entertainment companies to create multi-sensory dining experiences that combine food, music, and performances.