This dining chair silhouette by Adam Court is exceptionally elegant and is sure to capture attention in the setting of the luxury-focused contemporary home. The design is a "refreshed interpretation of an OKHA classic." The form surrenders itself to sensibilities found in architecture, building a case for the unconventional and the captivating. The dining chair silhouette can definitely be employed as a central piece to interior design. The shape of the piece itself borrows cues from "a traditional architectural concept — a scaffold," while the upholstery guarantees a soft velvety feel.
Moreover, Adam Court and OKHA recognize consumer desire for customization. Therefore, the two offer the dining chair silhouette in "a variety of fabrics, colors, and wood."
Photo Credits: Lindsey Appolis and Niel Vosloo
Designer Adam Court Reinterprets an OKHA Classic
1. Customizable Furniture - The desire for customization in consumer furniture is a growing trend, creating opportunities for businesses to offer a variety of options.
2. Architectural-inspired Design - The use of architectural concepts in furniture design is gaining popularity, opening up possibilities for innovative and captivating silhouettes.
3. Luxury-focused Home Decor - The demand for luxury-focused and elegant home decor is on the rise, creating opportunities for businesses to cater to this affluent market.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of customizable furniture by offering a wide range of options to meet consumer preferences.
2. Interior Design - Interior design professionals can explore architectural-inspired design trends to create unique and captivating spaces for their clients.
3. High-end Retail - The luxury-focused home decor trend presents an opportunity for high-end retailers to offer exquisite and elegant furniture pieces to affluent customers.