Digital imaging offers the ability to create fantastic images and use them in new ways by creating spaces to transform perceptions and indeed create whole new environments. We now have the ability to put any image on a wall (via digitally printed wallpaper), curtains, ceilings and now to have digitally imaged carpet created, giving us complete artistic control of interior design like never before.
When we first saw the remarkable work of Iranian artist Seyed Alavi we were transfixed in that he offers perspectives we'd not seen before and for each person, those perspectives were different. Alavi's latest project is indeed likely to inspire a myriad of ideas from creatives all over the world when they see how he had an aerial view of the Sacramento River woven into a carpet for the floor of a pedestrian bridge connecting the Sacramento International Airport terminal to the parking garage. It is indeed, a â€œflying carpetâ€:
1. Digital Printing in Interior Design - The ability to digitally print wallpaper, curtains, ceilings, and carpets allows for complete artistic control in interior design.
2. Immersive Environment Creation - Creating spaces with digitally printed floors and wallpaper offers the opportunity to transform perceptions and create immersive environments.
3. Artistic Expression in Interior Design - Digital imaging opens up new possibilities for artists and creatives to showcase their unique perspectives in interior design.
1. Interior Design - The use of digital printed floors and wallpaper revolutionizes the way interior designers approach their projects.
2. Printing and Imaging - The introduction of digital printing technology in the interior design industry creates a new market for innovative printing and imaging solutions.
3. Creative Arts - The fusion of digital imaging and interior design provides artists with a new medium for expressing their creativity and unique perspectives.