Music has gone completely digital when it comes to recording and creating, so the 'Drummy' digital drums pad is intended to offer a more formalized, customizable method for making tracks. The 'Drummy' works by incorporating nine buttons that each correspond to a specific instrument or effect to let you have an entire band worth of sounds at your disposal.
Designed by Ivan Shmatko, the 'Drummy' drums pad enables users to mix and match components in, while also keeping a low profile on your computer workstation. This enables users to create in a more formalized manner rather than by just clicking buttons on a screen, which speaks to a need for physical ways to interact with technology products rather than just via screens.
The 'Drummy' Digital Drums Kit Lets You Build a MIDI Drum Pad
1. Interchangeable Digital Music Kits - The rise of interchangeable digital music kits allows musicians to have a more formalized, customizable method for creating tracks.
2. Customizable MIDI Instruments - The 'Drummy' digital drums pad exemplifies the demand for customizable MIDI instruments that offer a physical, interactive experience.
3. Physical Interaction with Technology Products - The 'Drummy' drums pad showcases the growing desire for physical ways to interact with technology products, beyond just using screens.
1. Music Technology - The 'Drummy' drums pad highlights disruptive innovation opportunities in the music technology industry, specifically for digital music creation.
2. Consumer Electronics - Interchangeable digital music kits like the 'Drummy' drums pad present disruptive innovation opportunities in the consumer electronics industry, targeting musicians and music producers.
3. Gaming and Virtual Reality - The concept of customizable MIDI instruments, exemplified by the 'Drummy' drums pad, has potential disruptive innovation opportunities in the gaming and virtual reality industry for immersive sound experiences.