As a kid, some of the best thing to do at the beach include eating ice cream and digging for treasure. Inspired by both of these things, Strauss put together a stunt that would give kids a real treat.
'The Treasure' marketing campaign involved Strauss crews heading to the beach early one morning and hiding several treasure chests deep in the sand. After kids began digging in the sand, they uncovered a real treasure chest that was filled with a variety of snacks for the whole family. Since a few of the snacks were frozen, it required that they be eaten on the spot. In order to capture the sheer excitement on everybody's faces, the snack-filled treasure chests were equipped with cameras to capture reactions as the boxes were opened.
Strauss Rewards Kids Digging for Treasure at the Beach with Ice Cream
1. Experiential Marketing - Using interactive and immersive experiences, brands can create memorable moments and build a stronger connection with their audience.
2. Gamification - Incorporating game elements and rewards into marketing campaigns can engage and motivate consumers to participate and interact with the brand.
3. Real-time Content Creation - By capturing and sharing real-time reactions and experiences, brands can generate authentic and engaging content that resonates with their target audience.
1. Food and Beverage - Brands in the food and beverage industry can leverage experiential marketing and gamification to create unique and interactive experiences that drive customer engagement and loyalty.
2. Entertainment and Tourism - The entertainment and tourism industry can take advantage of experiential marketing and real-time content creation to attract and delight customers, offering memorable experiences that differentiate their offerings.
3. Consumer Electronics - With the integration of technology and interactive elements, brands in the consumer electronics industry can enhance their marketing campaigns, leveraging gamification and real-time content creation to captivate and engage tech-savvy consumers.