The 'ioTracker' is a device tracker that utilizes GPS technology in order to locate people, pets, things and much more with just a single keychain-sized piece of equipment. Requiring no charging and offering up to two years of battery life, the 'ioTracker' relies on the KPN LoRa IoT network in order to offer nationwide tracking both indoors and outdoors. This makes it possible for users quickly locate wherever the 'ioTracker' device is even if it's somewhere obscure or far away.
The 'ioTracker' device tracker is capable of being configured to utilize geofencing technology in order to let you know when it has breached a set parameter or has returned to it. This makes the 'ioTracker' ideal for parents and pet owners who want to keep better track of their family.
The 'ioTracker' GPS Device Tracker Offers Two Years of Battery Life
1. Long Battery Life Devices - There is a potential opportunity for developing more devices with long battery life, such as the 'ioTracker' device tracker.
2. Geofencing Technology - Geofencing technology can be utilized in various industries, such as for parental monitoring and pet tracking with devices like the 'ioTracker'.
3. Indoor GPS Tracking - Developing more devices that utilize indoor GPS tracking, like the 'ioTracker', can provide opportunities for more accurate and efficient location tracking solutions in various industries.
1. Pet Industry - The 'ioTracker' device tracker can disrupt the pet industry by providing more accurate and convenient pet tracking solutions for pet owners.
2. Childcare Industry - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the childcare industry by developing parental monitoring devices with geofencing technology, similar to the features of the 'ioTracker'.
3. Logistics Industry - Indoor GPS tracking devices can be utilized in the logistics industry to provide more efficient and accurate tracking of packages and shipments, such as with the 'ioTracker' device tracker.