Dettol Hand Sanitizer makes you wonder what you’ve touched by touching other people’s hands in this new ad campaign.
It’s kind of creepy to think about it, but imagine all of the germs that get passed around in our daily lives. Something you touched this morning could’ve been transferred onto the bus pole you held onto, which could’ve been picked up by the person next to you and transferred onto their $5 bill, which was then transferred to the person at Starbucks. And so goes the sequence.
This is exactly what Dettol Hand Sanitizer is going for with this set of print ads. It depicts a series of hands shaking with each other, but on the end of each series is something not everyone probably wanted to touch.
Dettol Hand Sanitizer Hammers Home the Need to Clean Your Hands
1. Increased Hygiene Awareness - The Dettol Hand Sanitizer ad campaign highlights the growing awareness of the need for improved hygiene practices.
2. Germs Transfer in Daily Life - The print ads by Dettol Hand Sanitizer underscore the extent to which germs can be transferred through physical contact in everyday situations.
3. Personal Health Protection - The ad campaign by Dettol Hand Sanitizer reflects the rising trend of individuals taking proactive measures to protect their personal health.
1. Personal Care Products - The increased emphasis on hygiene creates new opportunities for personal care product manufacturers to develop innovative sanitizing solutions.
2. Healthcare - The Dettol Hand Sanitizer ads highlight the importance of personal hygiene in healthcare settings, offering potential for improvements in infection control measures.
3. Advertising and Marketing - The creative approach taken by Dettol Hand Sanitizer demonstrates the potential for disruptive advertising campaigns that raise awareness about hygiene-related issues.