Designer Thomas Haarmann of Magazyn design company created a self-named collection of designer minimalist furniture. The new exclusive line features a sofa, armchair, lounge chair and multiple other accessories for any living room. This six piece set aims to be a calming addition to any home by avoiding loud colors, bold shapes or harsh materials.
Made with high-quality materials, these pieces were created to be out of the ordinary, bringing design features back to the basics of attention to detail and fine materials. Each individual piece features a slight play on a traditional form, with small details making them unique; such as the proportionally over-sized armchair created to be large enough to curl up in. This new line of designer minimalist furniture by Magazyn is available online now.
Image Credit: Thomas Haarmann, Magazyn, Wallpaper
Magazyn and Thomas Haarrmann Created a Line of Furniture
1. Designer Minimalist Furniture - Opportunity for designers to create furniture with clean lines and simple aesthetics.
2. High-quality Materials - Potential for companies to create furniture using premium materials for a luxurious and long-lasting appeal.
3. Attention to Detail - Room for innovation in designing furniture that emphasizes small details to make each piece unique.
1. Furniture Design - Innovation prospects for furniture designers to create minimalist pieces with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
2. Interior Design - Opportunities for interior designers to incorporate designer minimalist furniture into their projects, creating a sleek and sophisticated look.
3. E-commerce - Growth potential for online retailers to offer exclusive lines of designer minimalist furniture, catering to the demand for stylish and functional home decor.