It is a known fact that people have going to dentist offices. After all, getting a clean oral bill of health often requires going through a voluntary form of torture. Yet there are a few innovative dentist offices in New York City that has found a great way to take off the edge from such appointments while also getting them higher approval ratings.
These dentist offices are serving wine in addition to more common drinks including coffee, tea and, of course, water. Often associated with more luxury dentist offices, the complimentary wine sets them apart in a very pleasant way. Unfortunately, many of these dentist offices have not been officially licensed by the New York State Liquor Authority, hence the reason why many similar establishments aren't following suit.
Dentist Offices in NYC Serve an Unorthodox Drink to Lessen Anxiety
1. Complimentary Beverages - Providing complimentary beverages, such as wine, at dentist offices is a trend that helps to improve the patient experience and reduce anxiety.
2. Luxury Dentist Offices - Luxury dentist offices are embracing the practice of serving wine to create a more upscale and enjoyable atmosphere for their patients.
3. Alternative Amenities - Offering unique amenities, like complimentary wine, is an emerging trend in dentist offices to differentiate themselves from competitors and cater to patient preferences.
1. Dental Services - Dentist offices can consider incorporating complimentary beverages, like wine, as a disruptive innovation opportunity to enhance their service offerings and attract more patients.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can explore partnerships with dentist offices to provide high-quality wines and beverages that align with the patient experience and contribute to a luxurious atmosphere.
3. Licensing and Compliance - The licensing and compliance industry can create opportunities by working with dentist offices to navigate the legal requirements and obtain necessary permits to serve alcoholic beverages to patients.