It seems that the unicorn craze is alive and well as evidenced by the debut of Kroger's new Deluxe Unicorn Swirl Ice Cream. Just as the name suggests, this frozen treat is like eating a big bowl of sparkles and rainbows.
Kroger's Deluxe Unicorn Swirl Ice Cream is the dreamiest new treat to hit the frozen foods aisle. The ice cream is described as tasting like cake batter studded with icing-covered animal cracker pieces. The whole thing also boasts a bright pink cotton-candy hue with blue swirls throughout. In other words, this new treat is not just delicious, but also Instagram-friendly.
To get your hands on a pint of the new Deluxe Unicorn Swirl Ice Cream, head to Kroger before this seasonal treat disappears.
Image Credit: Kroger.
Kroger's Deluxe Unicorn Swirl Ice Cream is a Magical Dessert
1. Unicorn Food Trend - Businesses can capitalize on the unicorn food trend by creating unique and visually appealing food products that can be shared on social media.
2. Nostalgic Flavor Trend - Companies can create new products that evoke a sense of nostalgia by incorporating flavors from childhood favorites, like animal crackers, into innovative food creations.
3. Seasonal Product Trend - Brands can boost sales by releasing seasonal products that drive excitement and urgency among consumers, prompting them to try the product before it's gone.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the unicorn food and nostalgic flavor trends by creating visually appealing products with unique flavor combinations.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers can drive foot traffic and sales by stocking limited edition and seasonal products that generate excitement and demand among consumers.
3. Social Media Influencer Industry - Social media influencers can partner with food and beverage brands to promote visually stunning and unique food creations to their followers, driving brand awareness and consumer interest.