The deep-fried cheese dishes that made an appearance at McDonald's in Romania earlier this year will have people wondering what will be in store for the rest of the world come 2015. Always keeping people on their toes, perhaps even inspiring a few to make a trip overseas just to see what all the fuss is about, this particular meals will have mouths watering instantly.
Perfect for cold days, the deep-fried cheese dishes include cottage cheese triangles and mini cheese pancakes that are topped with ice cream and strawberry sauce. In addition to those deep-fried cheese dishes, McDonald's Romania also released pork meatballs and a pork sandwich with horseradish mustard to top it off. These all seem very culture specific.
McDonald's Romania Introduces Unique Culture-Specific Foods
1. Unique Culture-specific Foods - The deep-fried cheese dishes in McDonald's Romania showcase a trend of introducing culture-specific foods that could be replicated in other regions.
2. Innovative Cheese Dishes - The introduction of deep-fried cheese dishes demonstrates a trend of innovating with cheese as a main ingredient, opening up possibilities for new cheese-based dishes.
3. Exotic Fast Food Offerings - McDonald's Romania's introduction of culturally-inspired dishes signals a trend of offering exotic and unique fast food options that can attract adventurous consumers.
1. Restaurant Industry - The deep-fried cheese dishes create an opportunity for the restaurant industry to experiment with cultural flavors and attract new customers with unique menu items.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The innovative cheese dishes showcase a disruptive innovation opportunity for the food and beverage industry to explore new ways of utilizing cheese as a versatile ingredient.
3. Fast Food Industry - The introduction of exotic fast food offerings like deep-fried cheese dishes presents a disruptive opportunity for the fast food industry to expand its menu variety and cater to adventurous eaters.