If graffiti looked like this, there would be no stress on city officials to have it removed as Deck Two creates amazing illustrations that are too good to erase.
This black and white mural in New York City is created by a graffiti artist that goes by the name of Deck Two. The line-drawing techniques spread across the white walls through an entire room and even spilling onto the cabinet doors.
The illustrations depict a surreal world where all the famous structures are seen in one city. Entitled 'Global City,' this project includes major landmarks such as the Petrona Towers, the Eiffel Tower, the Golden Gate Bridge and more. Deck Two first sketches the outlines of buildings and landscapes by tracing the contours, which are then projected by a light projector. This surreal city shows all the world's scenery in one place.
Artist Deck Two Draws Clustered World Landscapes on Walls and Cabinets
1. Graffiti Illustrations - Opportunity to combine graffiti art with intricate illustrations to create visually compelling murals.
2. Line-drawing Techniques - Chance to explore line-drawing techniques in large-scale murals, bringing depth and dimension to urban spaces.
3. Surreal Cityscapes - Potential to create fantastical cityscapes merging iconic landmarks from around the world in a single composition.
1. Street Art - Opportunity for street artists to elevate their work by incorporating detailed illustrations into their murals.
2. Interior Design - Chance for interior designers to incorporate large-scale line-drawing murals as unique and captivating focal points in commercial and residential spaces.
3. Tourism - Potential to attract tourists and travelers by creating surreal cityscapes that showcase multiple famous landmarks in one location.