The beautiful South African model Candice Swanepoel modeled bright and contrasting colors for the December issue of ELLE UK. The models platinum locks and sky blue eyes made the shoot look delicate and angelic. Her outfits starkly contrast with her simple beauty but she makes it work. Her stylist dressed her in a shimmering blue leopard print blazer over a nude striped shirt and sneakers. Somehow the Victoria's Secret Angel makes it all come together.
Dressing mix and matched is somewhat taboo because you're always at risk for looking disorganized. This editorial breaks down that assumption by showing how well red can work with blue and how you can make stripes work with spots.
The beautiful model exhibits confidence and looks strikingly beautiful in the December issue of ELLE UK, even with her mix and matched outfits.
Swanepoel Rocked Bright Colors for the December Issue of Elle
1. Mix and Match Fashion - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation by creating personalized styling recommendations and fashion products that combine clashing colors and patterns similar to Candice Swanepoel's outfit in the article.
2. Contrasting Colors - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist for developing tools that pair complementary colors and offer color blocking recommendations for fashion designers.
3. Editorial Photography - Innovative photography techniques can be created by incorporating bright and contrasting colors like those seen in this article to create an editorial style.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can incorporate mix and match patterns and colors into their product lines to cater to consumers who want to create unique outfits like those in the article.
2. Color Consulting - Color consultants can offer their expert opinion on clashing colors and color blocking in fashion design to create more visually appealing products for brands.
3. Editorial Fashion Photography - Opportunities exist for photographers to specialize in editorial fashion photography and incorporate bright and contrasting colors to create visually appealing images for magazines and brands.