Berghaus launches its newest collection to join the Dean Street line made specifically for the Spring/Summer 2021 season. It is designed with inspiration drawn from the dynamics of nature and humans' relationship with it. It is showcased in 'The Little Things in Life' campaign that is made possible alongside Orienteer Magazine.
The archival designs celebrate a collegiate theme in terms of the color palette with green and navy as well as a more playful pair that is pink and blue. The brand continues to reinforce the ethos of connecting with nature by blending the naturistic graphics onto the new silhouette. Some of the items include the lightweight windbreaker and a set of headwear such as caps and bucket hats for the warmer seasons.
Image Credit: Berghaus
Berghaus' Dean Street Series is Full of Modern Seasonal Designs
1. Nature-inspired Streetwear - The trend of incorporating nature-inspired designs into streetwear creates opportunities for brands to tap into consumers' desire for eco-conscious fashion.
2. Spring/summer Collections - As the seasons change, the trend of releasing seasonal collections that cater to warmer weather opens up opportunities for brands to showcase new designs and attract customers.
3. Collegiate Color Palettes - The trend of utilizing classic collegiate color palettes such as green and navy can create a sense of nostalgia and familiarity in consumers, potentially driving sales.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can explore eco-conscious designs and seasonal collections to keep up with trendsetters and attract environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can promote nature-inspired designs to appeal to individuals who prioritize sustainable and eco-friendly products, and position themselves as a trusted brand for eco-conscious outdoor enthusiasts.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can develop campaigns that feature nature-inspirations and nostalgic color palettes to appeal to consumers' values of environmental sustainability and provide a sense of familiarity that can lead to increased brand recognition.