In an example of black and white photography at its best, the David Yurman Fall 2011 ad campaign stars two of the biggest names in the fashion industry, Joan Smalls and Arizona Muse. The young models both look absolutely stunning and pensive in their separate shots.
Photographed by Peter Lindbergh, Smalls and Muse appear thoughtful and simply flawless in the campaign. Lindbergh managed to capture emotion and depth in the jewelry ad campaign and the results are sensational.
Photographed in different locations around the city, Arizona Muse and Joan Smalls are seen dining at cafes, sitting by a body of water and generally gazing off into the distance looking like the supermodels they are.
The David Yurman Fall 2011 ad campaign obviously features some stunning jewelry that should not be overlooked, but the shots are so beautiful it’s hard to notice the dramatic, chunky jewels adorning Smalls and Muse.
The David Yurman Fall 2011 Campaign Stars Two Stunning Supermodels
1. Black-and-white Photography - Leveraging the timeless beauty of black-and-white photography in advertising campaigns can evoke emotion and captivate audiences.
2. Supermodel Brand Endorsements - Partnering with influential supermodels in ad campaigns can enhance a brand's image and attract attention.
3. Capturing Emotion in Jewelry Advertising - Using photography techniques to capture emotion and depth in jewelry ad campaigns can create stunning visual experiences for consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the use of black-and-white photography and collaborate with supermodels to create impactful ad campaigns.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry companies can experiment with innovative photography techniques to showcase their products in a visually striking and emotionally engaging way.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can explore the use of black-and-white photography and emotional storytelling techniques to create captivating campaigns for various products.