‘Late for Meeting’ by David Lewandowski is the next uber random animation on the interwebs. The Los Angeles-based director and animation artist features a wonky, floppy mannequin man who flings his limbs around as he walks down the street. It’s extremely disturbing but so random you won’t be able to contain your laughter.
The title for the animation is pretty hilarious if you imagine where it came from. If you’ve ever had one of those days when nothing seems to make sense and you want to go on a silly rampage, this is probably the perfect reflection of your day.
As creative and unique as it is, this bizarre short film by David Lewandowski is going to have you wondering what on earth just happened.
‘Late for Meeting’ by David Lewandowski is Hilari
1. Random Animation Videos - Opportunity for animators and content creators to create viral content that stands out with absurd and unpredictable themes.
2. Humorous Quirky Characters - Opportunity for designers and marketers to create innovative branding with eccentric and memorable characters.
3. Bizarre Entertainment - Opportunity for entrepreneurs to create new markets for strange and unconventional entertainment that challenges societal norms.
1. Animation and VFX Industry - Opportunity for production houses and animators to experiment with unconventional animation and VFX techniques to create unique content.
2. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Opportunity for agencies to create marketing campaigns featuring bizarre characters and themes that stick in the minds of audiences.
3. Entertainment Industry - Opportunity for streaming platforms and content creators to serve a niche audience that craves off-beat and unconventional programming.