If you are an attendee of Algonquin College, the Darth Vader-conducted Christmas choir that brought a student-filled library to their feet recently may seem like a studying-induced hallucination, but it was actually a very real festive flashmob.
In a galaxy not so far away, the Sith Lord switched to signaling choir singers and surprise unsuspecting students to infuse a little holiday cheer into exam season. The rendition of Carol of the Bells went off without a hitch as the caped villain refrained from claiming paternity power and instead helped the Ottawa Regional Youth Choir rock out.
No, Algonquin College does not claim to have Darth enrolled in their institution and if he was you know he would be exempt from exams anyways due to his mind-control abilities. The Darth Vader conducted Christmas choir viral video proves the singing team definitely had the festive force with them.
The Darth Vader Conducted Christmas Choir Brings Galactic Good Cheer
1. Festive Flashmobs - Opportunity to create surprise and delight through unexpected and festive performances in public spaces.
2. Viral Choir Videos - Potential to leverage the power of viral videos to generate attention and publicity for choirs and musical performances.
3. Character-centric Performances - Increasing popularity of performances featuring iconic characters to create unique and memorable experiences for audiences.
1. Education - Integration of themed performances and flashmobs to enhance the student experience and create a sense of community.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity to develop character-centric performances and viral marketing campaigns to attract audiences and create buzz.
3. Marketing - Utilization of viral choir videos and surprise performances as a unique form of advertising and brand promotion.