M&M's Canada is enticing its fans to try its newest flavor in the tablet chocolate bars range -- Dark. The Dark chocolate bar is the perfect introduction into the sophistication of dark chocolate thanks to the brand's foresight to add fan-favorite milk chocolate Minis inside.
In honor of the new dark chocolate bar flavor, M&M's Canada joined forces with MasterChef Canada winner Chef Mary Berg to create novelty chocolate-themed recipes that will become instant favorite including the CHOC-cuterie board and a chocolate grilled cheese.
The Dark M&M’S Chocolate Bar Choc-cuterie Board features DARK M&M's Chocolate Bar & Almond Salmi, cubed butter pieces, dried cranberries, crumbled cookies, and icing sugar to feed your hungry friend. The Dark M&M’S Chocolate Bar and Brie Grilled Cheese, on the other hand, includes sourdough bread, butter, brie, and half a Dark M&M's Chocolate bar for a delicious meal.
Image Credit: M&M's Canada
M&M’s Canada Teamed Up with Chef Berg to Debut Its Dark Chocolate Bar
1. Dark Chocolate Bars - The introduction of M&M's Dark chocolate bar with the addition of milk chocolate Minis presents an opportunity for chocolate brands to experiment with unique flavor combinations.
2. Novelty Chocolate Recipes - Collaborations between food brands and chefs to create unique recipes featuring branded chocolate products can inspire experimentation and consumer interest in the brand.
3. Chocolate Charcuterie Board - The creation of the Dark M&M’S Chocolate Bar Choc-cuterie Board presents an opportunity for innovative snack and food companies to create their own sweet charcuterie boards featuring a variety of chocolate products.
1. Confectionery - Chocolate manufacturers and confectionery companies can create similar product collaborations with chefs that feature unique flavor profiles and present a new form of chocolate products to consumers.
2. Foodservice - Restaurants and cafes can take advantage of the chocolate-themed recipe trend and incorporate unique chocolate dishes in their menus that feature branded chocolate products to keep up with consumer demand for novelty desserts and snacks.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate sweet charcuterie boards featuring a variety of chocolate products into their events as a unique and visually appealing dessert option that will surely impress their guests.