On the Ivory Coast of Africa, a pair of Sir Mix-a-Lot imitators called DJ Mix and DJ Eloh have devised a dance to go with the hit song Bobaraba, which means "Big Bottom."
As a result of the song's popularity, women want to undergo surgery to enhance their bottoms and have turned to all kinds of concoctions to accomplish it. If we corner the market on Butt Enhancers we could be rich!
Implications - Consumers are willing to undergo various procedures to enhance or improve their physical appearance. Businesses that choose to promote such decisions will likely appeal to those consumers looking to transform their image. Today's consumers are likely to invest large sums of money in altering and perfecting their image.
Bobaraba Fuels Bottom Enhancers
1. Demand for Butt Enhancers - Opportunity for businesses to provide safe and effective products for consumers looking to enhance their bottoms.
2. Rise of Body Modification Procedures - Disruptive innovation opportunity for clinics and surgeons to offer specialized services for altering physical appearance.
3. Popularity of Image Transformation - Businesses that cater to consumers' desires in transforming their image can tap into a lucrative market.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Innovation opportunities in developing advanced butt enhancing products and treatments.
2. Plastic Surgery - Clinics and surgeons can capitalize on the demand for bottom enhancement procedures.
3. Fitness and Wellness - Fitness centers and trainers can offer specialized exercises and training programs to help people achieve their desired body shape.