With the rise in popularity of non-dairy milk alternatives, there's tension between dairy producers and innovative plant-based milk makers—yet Dairy Plus Almond offers the best of both worlds, providing a blended beverage for consumers that's lactose-free and packed with protein. The all-new beverage is comprised of 50% dairy and either a 50% almonds or oats. Like many milk and dairy-free milk beverages, the products are offered in a range of fun flavors like Chocolate and Vanilla, as well as Original varieties.
These unique blended beverages created by Live Real Farms specifically capitalize on the fact that a large portion of consumers purchase both dairy milk and plant-based alternatives, rather than just one or the other.
Dairy Plus Almond is Made with 50% Milk and 50% Almonds or Oats
1. Blended Milk Beverages - The trend of blending dairy and plant-based milk alternatives creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the beverage industry.
2. Non-dairy Milk Alternatives - The growing popularity of non-dairy milk alternatives presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the dairy and beverage industry.
3. Flavored Milk and Dairy-free Milk Beverages - The trend of offering flavored milk and dairy-free milk beverages opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the beverage industry.
1. Dairy Industry - The dairy industry can explore opportunities in blending dairy and plant-based milk alternatives to tap into the growing market of non-dairy milk consumers.
2. Plant-based Milk Industry - Plant-based milk producers can leverage the trend of blended milk beverages to attract consumers who often purchase both dairy milk and plant-based alternatives.
3. Beverage Industry - Companies in the beverage industry can take advantage of the trend of offering flavored milk and dairy-free milk beverages to cater to consumer preferences for variety and lactose-free options.