Primal Kitchen is expanding upon its collection of pasta sauce products with five all-new flavors, several of which take the form of dairy-free pasta sauces. The freshest new products to be introduced by the brand include: Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce, Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce, as well as the No-Dairy Alfredo Sauce, No-Dairy Garlic Alfredo Sauce and No-Dairy Vodka Sauce.
The white alfredo sauces are able to achieve their rich and creamy texture thanks to a creamy base of cashew butter and avocado oil in place of canola or soybean oil. Cashew butter can also be found in the No-Dairy Vodka Sauce, which is vegan-friendly and full of flavor from garlic, oregano and basil and organic California-grown tomatoes, and offers a lighter alternative to many of the traditional vodka sauces that are prepared with heavy cream.
Primal Kitchen's New Alfredo Flavors are Made with Creamy Cashew Butter
1. Dairy-free Pasta Sauces - The rise of dairy-free pasta sauces is creating opportunities for plant-based and vegan-friendly food options in the pasta sauce industry.
2. Alternative Cream Bases - Using alternative cream bases like cashew butter and avocado oil in place of traditional cream bases in pasta sauces is a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the dairy and alternative milk industry.
3. Vegan-friendly Sauces - Creating vegan-friendly sauces like the No-Dairy Vodka Sauce are creating opportunities for product differentiation and tapping into the growing plant-based trend in the food industry.
1. Food and Beverage - The rise of dairy-free pasta sauces is disrupting the traditional pasta sauce industry and creating opportunities for companies to tap into the growing plant-based and vegan-friendly trend.
2. Dairy Industry - As consumers shift towards dairy-free options, the dairy industry may have opportunities to innovate and diversify their product offerings.
3. Alternative Milk Industry - The use of cashew butter and other alternative milk products in pasta sauces creates opportunities for innovation and growth in the alternative milk industry.