As people continue to embrace the technology that surrounds them on a daily basis, it is easy to forget to also appreciate the natural parts of the world; the Cybernetic Meadow Collection hopes to bridge the gap between the two extremes. It incorporates nature into the designs of home electronics.
Created by a website called The Consortium for Slower Internet, the Cybernetic Meadow Collection is comprised of such items as a phone charging dock with an interchangeable planter as well as a WiFi router hidden within a concrete planter ideal for moss and ferns. Clean and simple, the designs have a zen quality that will surely help calm the noise often associated with such technology.
The Cybernetic Meadow Collection Has a Zen-Like Quality
1. Nature-incorporating Home Electronics - The trend of integrating nature into home electronic designs offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the consumer electronics industry.
2. Technology-nature Fusion - The fusion of technology and natural elements presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the interior design industry.
3. Zen-inspired Tech Products - The trend of creating zen-like tech products opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the home decor and lifestyle industry.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating nature-inspired designs into their products.
2. Interior Design - The integration of technology and natural elements provides disruptive innovation opportunities for the interior design industry to create unique and calming spaces.
3. Home Decor and Lifestyle - The development of zen-inspired tech products allows the home decor and lifestyle industry to offer innovative and soothing solutions for tech-savvy individuals.