Ferrari recently launched a new â€œOne-to-One Personalisation Programâ€ at the Geneva Motor Show. The program allows buyers to fully customize their car by choosing details and materials they want in consultation with the Italian carmaker's experts. The personalization program is inaugurated with the 612 Scaglietti.
Since this is Ferrari, an online customization tool or even a trip to your local dealer won't cut it. You need to fly all the way to the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy. Then you work with your pre-allocated consultant on designing your very own Ferrari 612 Scaglietti. No detail is spared.
New One-to-One Personalisation Program
1. Personalized Luxury Cars - There is an opportunity to offer customized options to high-end car buyers, providing them with unique and personalized experiences.
2. In-person Luxury Design Consultation - Providing an in-person design consultation with experts provides a unique and exclusive experience that customers can value and enjoy.
3. Premium Services for High-end Customers - Providing high-end customers with premium services can create a loyal customer base and differentiate a brand from its competitors.
1. Luxury Automotive - Luxury automotive brands can leverage personalization to differentiate their offerings and provide customers with a unique experience.
2. Premium Consumer Services - Companies that offer premium services to high-end customers can create a niche market and set themselves apart from competitors.
3. Italian Manufacturing - The demand for personalized luxury goods can create opportunities for Italian manufacturers to provide high-end, customized products.