MUF is a customizable dog home that can be adjusted to better suit the personality of one's furry friends. All pet owners love to spoil their dogs, but it's rare for owners to be able to do so in a way that adds to the aesthetic of one's home. This new dog house from Seoul-based designer Hyemin Kim does exactly that and more, pleasing both the dog and the owner.
The houses can be shaped to suit the different needs of a pet, including a covered tent, a simple bed, pillows with supportive back rests and more. Each of the designs align with the designer's idea that their are eight different personality types for dogs.
Photo Credits: designboom, instagram
Image Credit: Hyemin Kim
MUF is a Dog Home with Eight Different Configurations
1. Customizable Pet Furniture - There is an opportunity to create more customizable furniture items for pets that align with their different personalities and requirements.
2. Innovative Dog Housing - Designers should look to innovate and create new types of dog houses that serve as functional furniture pieces for homes.
3. Personalized Pet Accessories - Entrepreneurs could create personalized accessories for pets that are aesthetically pleasing while also providing comfort and functionality.
1. Pet Furniture - The pet furniture industry could create new innovative products with customization in mind.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers could tap into the pet furniture market by finding ways to aesthetically incorporate pet furniture into a home.
3. Pet Accessories - The pet accessories industry could increase its offerings to include products that can be customized to fit each pet's unique personality and needs.