This comfortably cushioned chair is padded a bit differently than traditionally made seats. This original design by French designer Eleanor Nalet takes long, snake-like cushions and weaves them through its metal frame -- hence its name, 'Serpentine'. This cushion-weaving technique is effective both visually and functionally. The cushions are tightly secured and do not move around like other seat covers, while the individual bubbly puffs provide extra cushioning for your back.
The Serpentine's frame is made of steel that is rust-proof, intertwining cushions that are fireproof and waterproof. This makes the Serpentine perfectly suitable for both indoor and outdoor settings. The bursting bubbled chairs would make cute and comfortable lawn chairs. They also come in two vibrant colors.
This Cushioned Chair Threads Long Cushions Through Its Metal Frame
1. Cushion-weaving Technique - The innovative cushion-weaving technique used in the Serpentine chair provides visually appealing and functional benefits.
2. Rust-proof and Waterproof Furniture - The use of rust-proof and waterproof materials in the Serpentine chair opens up opportunities for durable outdoor furniture.
3. Bubbly Puff Design - The unique bubbly puff design of the Serpentine chair offers enhanced comfort and support for the back.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can explore the use of cushion-weaving techniques to create visually appealing and functional seating options.
2. Outdoor Leisure - The rust-proof and waterproof characteristics of the Serpentine chair make it a disruptive innovation in the outdoor leisure industry.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate the unique bubbly puff design of the Serpentine chair to enhance comfort and style in residential and commercial spaces.