The dynamic crystal jewelry pieces from STONEDALONE include necklaces, rings and other charms that are made with 3D printing technology. The individual pieces are incredibly lifelike, with designs that include the same kind of irregularities that can be found on the rough and organic surfaces of natural crystal formations.
3D printing offers a quick and cost-effective way to create crystals that take thousands of years to form naturally. Natural crystals are often revered for their metaphysical healing properties and similarly, STONEDALONE pieces are said to offer "cyber mystical properties." For instance, pieces printed in orange are said to increase one's ability to gather likes on social media.
These STONEDALONE jewelry pieces are part of Mustin's master's thesis at the Design & Technology program at Parsons and can be purchased online.
STONEDALONE Jewelry Pieces are Created with Additive Manufacturing
1. 3D Printing Crystal Jewelry - Leveraging 3D printing technology to create lifelike crystal jewelry pieces with irregularities similar to those found in natural formations.
2. Metaphysical Healing Properties - Exploring the use of jewelry pieces with cyber mystical properties, enhancing social media influence and promoting well-being.
3. Online Purchase of Customizable Jewelry - Facilitating the online sale of customizable crystal jewelry pieces, offering convenience and personalized options.
1. Jewelry - Transforming the jewelry industry by incorporating additive manufacturing to produce unique crystal pieces.
2. 3D Printing - Creating disruptive opportunities in the 3D printing industry by applying the technology to fashion and jewelry.
3. E-commerce - Driving innovation in online retail by offering customizable crystal jewelry with unique properties.