Marks & Spencer recently launched its own line of low-cost, vegan and ethical skincare called Pure Beauty Cosmetics that shares products like cruelty-free cleansers, creams, serums, toners and other essentials. The products were created to "align your skincare routine with your values" and Marks & Spencer developed formulas that are mostly derived from
the natural world, as well as free from artificial colors and fragrances.
The Ultimate Cleanse Hot Cloth Cleanser offers a simple way for people to adopt a natural and affordable cleansing routine, as the product comes with a cloth. The cleansing, polishing and conditioning product is full of nourishing ingredients like starflower seed oil and soothing chamomile flower oil.
Image Credit: Marks & Spencer
The Ultimate Cleanse Hot Cloth Cleanser is Natural & Ethical
1. Affordable Cruelty-free Skincare - The trend of affordable, cruelty-free skincare products is disrupting the beauty industry and providing consumers with ethical and accessible options.
2. Natural and Ethical Formulas - The trend towards natural and ethical skincare formulas is creating opportunities for innovation in developing products that align with consumer values.
3. Inclusive Skincare Routines - The trend of offering inclusive skincare routines, like the Ultimate Cleanse Hot Cloth Cleanser, is making it easier for people to adopt a natural and nourishing regimen.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can benefit from the trend of affordable cruelty-free skincare by expanding their product offerings to cater to ethical consumers.
2. Natural Products - The trend of natural and ethical skincare formulas presents opportunities for the natural products industry to create innovative and sustainable solutions.
3. Retail - Retailers can tap into the trend of inclusive skincare routines by curating and promoting affordable, cruelty-free options to attract a wider range of customers.