Enjoy your leafy greens and all the fixings without having to use any utensils when you devour a crouton cone cobb salad.
The batter of the cone is actually made out of crushed croutons that are mixed with an egg and olive oil. Then it's placed in a waffle maker and wrapped around a cone roller. The salad itself is a healthy mix of lettuce, chicken, diced tomatoes, eggs and if you are feeling a bit indulgent, a sprinkle of bacon. Top it all of with a vinaigrette dressing and you have a satisfying mixed greens dish that you can easily take on the go.
Not everything that is placed in a cone has to be unhealthy for you and the crouton cone cobb salad proves this.
The Crouton Cone Cobb Salad is a Nutrient Rich Treat
1. Leafy Green Waffle Wraps - The use of unconventional batter, such as crushed croutons, in waffle makers presents new opportunities for healthy fast food options.
2. Utensil-free Eating - The concept of wrapping salads in cones could inspire more utensil-free meals or snacks that are ideal for people who are on the go and want to eat healthy.
3. Mixed Greens To-go - The popularity of healthy on-the-go meals could lead to a rise in demand for convenient and eco-friendly packaging for salads and other healthy dishes.
1. Food Service - The food service industry, such as restaurants and fast food chains, could explore new ways of creating healthy and convenient to-go options for customers.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry could innovate by creating eco-friendly, portable, and convenient packaging for healthy meals and snacks that don't require utensils.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry could promote utensil-free meals as a way to encourage healthy eating habits on-the-go and offer healthier options in vending machines and convenience stores.