The Crio water bottle is a high-tech vessel that uses NASA-invented insulation to keep liquids at the right temperature. There's something viscerally unsatisfying, both figuratively and literally, about finishing a grueling workout, grabbing one's water bottle and taking a swig of what turns out to be lukewarm water. Crio eliminates that feeling, keeping fluids colder or hotter for longer.
Though the Crio water bottle looks like an average plastic water bottle used by athletes, it is so much more. The bottle is insulated with Cryogel between the inner and outer layers of plastic. Cryogel is a material developed by NASA scientists for insulation on spacecraft and it is both lightweight and incredibly insulating. In tests, the bottle has shown to be two-and-a-half times as efficient as popular competitors' products.
Crio Uses Cryogel to Keep Liquids Hot or Cold Longer
1. High-tech Water Bottles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by incorporating advanced insulation technologies for temperature control.
2. Nasa-inspired Insulation - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by leveraging NASA-developed materials for improved thermal efficiency.
3. Extended Temperature Retention - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by creating products that can keep liquids hotter or colder for longer periods of time.
1. Sports and Fitness - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sports and fitness industry by providing athletes with advanced water bottles for optimal hydration during workouts.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the outdoor recreation industry by offering durable and high-performance water bottles that maintain desired temperatures in extreme conditions.
3. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the consumer goods industry by introducing innovative water bottles with enhanced insulation technology for improved customer experience.