These extravagantly crazy shoes will make you look fabulous, but might also ruin your diet.
If you really want to steal the show at the next party you go to, these killer candy heels will definitely do the trick. Everything about them screams excess, from the height to the high calorie decorations. Even if you have nowhere to go with these babies, you could still just wear them the next time you go to the dentist.
These crazy shoes are from outrageous fashion label Gasoline Glamour. The heel is eight inches high, and every inch of the outside is covered in little decorations. Attached to the shoes are multiple embellishments. The most colorful of the add-ons are rainbow lollipops on the front of the shoes. All around them are other shinny trinkets in a multitude of hues.
These Crazy Shoes from Gasoline Glamour Look Delicious
1. Extravagant Footwear - There is an opportunity for shoe companies to create over-the-top footwear with calorie-like decorations.
2. Candy-inspired Fashion - There is a trend towards fashion items that resemble candy or sweets.
3. Novelty Accessories - Consumers are looking for unique and unconventional accessories that stand out and make a statement.
1. Footwear - Shoe companies can capitalize on this trend towards extravagant footwear with calorie-like decorations.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can create candy-inspired garments and accessories to meet the demand for unique and colorful items.
3. Accessories - Small businesses and independent designers can capitalize on the trend towards novelty accessories by creating unique and unconventional pieces that are conversation-starters.