Haribo and PUMA work in collaboration to create a sweet and playful collection of sneaker models. There are two sneakers that make up the collection: the Street Rider and the CA Pro sneaker. Both shoes are made to celebrate Haribo's most notable candies: the iconic Goldbears and Happy Cherries.
Each shoe is designed to represent each gummy candy. The Street Rider celebrates Happy Cherries and has a mesh and synthetic construction across the upper in a gradient design from red to lime green. The CA Pro sneakers are not as vibrant in design and celebrates the Goldbears candy. Metallic gold makes up the trimming and the Formstrip is applied in white with gold details to round out the design.
Image Credit: PUMA
Haribo and PUMA Join Forces on a Sweet Capsule of Sneakers
1. Gummy Candy-inspired Fashion - Integrating the sweet and playful design of gummy candies into clothing and accessories could be a new frontier for fashion brands to explore.
2. Food Brand Collaborations - Collaborating with food brands to create unique and limited-edition products can be a valuable marketing opportunity for fashion and retail brands.
3. Personalized Brand Partnerships - Partnering with brands that have a strong connection to customers' personal preferences (such as favorite candies) can strengthen brand loyalty and attract new fans.
1. Fashion and Clothing - Collaborating with creative food brands can be a great way for fashion and clothing brands to gain popularity and engage with new and existing customers.
2. Retail - Food-inspired limited edition products can be a great way for retailers to create buzz and attract new customers to their stores.
3. Food and Confectionery - Collaborating with fashion brands can help food and confectionery companies stay ahead of trends and attract new audiences with fresh marketing approaches.