The CR Fashion Book Issue 4 cover shoot is utterly endearing for one main reason, it is inspired by a classic 1982 American science fiction film that won the hearts of many. Titled 'E.T. A Tale of Friendship and Loss,' the editorial embraces an alien theme as well as Drew Barrymore's adorable style. Of course, as eclectic as her outfits on set were, they were not as fashionably eclectic as the ones in this photoshoot.
Channeling her inner Gertie, model Lindsey Wixson stars in the CR Fashion Book Issue 4 cover shoot. She poses innocently in front of photographer Sebastian Faena's lens alongside model Magda Laguinge, who appears to have taken over the role of E.T. himself. The looks were styled by Editor-in-Chief Carine Roitfeld, who pulled pieces from Miu Miu, Christopher Kane, Givenchy and more.
The CR Fashion Book Issue 4 Photoshoot Stars Lindsey Wixson
1. Alien-themed Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore and create collections inspired by science fiction and alien themes.
2. Nostalgic Editorials - There is room for magazines and publications to tap into nostalgic themes, such as iconic films, to create engaging and appealing editorials.
3. Model Transformations - Models can showcase their versatility by embodying characters and transforming into different personas for editorial shoots.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can embrace alien-themed clothing lines and accessories to cater to consumers interested in unique and unconventional styles.
2. Publishing - Magazines and publications can leverage nostalgia to attract readers and create engaging editorial content.
3. Modelling - Models can expand their portfolios by demonstrating their ability to transform and embody different characters for photoshoots.