The Coway Airmega Icon air purifier is the brand's latest air cleaning appliance for the modern living space to provide inhabitants with a way to enjoy a healthier indoor environment.
The air purifier features the brand's proprietary HyperCaptive four-filter air filtration technology to capture more than 99.9% of the unhealthy particles in a space. The filter system includes the Green True HEPA filter, which is capable of inactivating dust mites, mold and more in as little as 24-hours.
The Coway Airmega Icon air purifier maitinanis a stylish design that's rated for spaces up to 649-square-feet in size. Standing 22.3-inches tall, the air purifier also powers up technology thanks to a Qi-enabled wireless charging pad. Available now for purchase, the purifier is priced at $649.
Image Credit: Coway
The Coway Airmega Icon Features a Four-Filter System
1. Air Purification Technology - The development of air purification technology opens up opportunities for brands to offer more efficient and effective air cleaning products.
2. Wireless Charging Technology - The integration of Qi-enabled wireless charging pads into appliances and devices provides convenience and practicality for consumers.
3. HEPA Filter Advancements - Advancements in HEPA filter technology offer a way to target specific allergens and particles in the air, which creates an opportunity for innovation in air filtration systems.
1. Home Appliance Industry - The home appliance industry can utilize air purification technology to provide consumers with healthier living spaces through the development of innovative and advanced air cleaning products.
2. Wireless Charging Industry - The wireless charging industry can integrate Qi-enabled wireless charging pads into various appliances and devices to improve convenience for consumers.
3. HVAC Industry - With advancements in HEPA filter technology, the HVAC industry can create more advanced air filtration systems to improve indoor air quality and create healthier indoor environments.