Photographer Ute Klein's intriguingly tangled series 'Body of the Couple' is a couple photos series focusing on lovers embracing in unusual manners. Most of these shots were done indoors, which is good because passersby would have been awfully confused by this.
One of these bizarre couples captures was done on a bed. The male seems to be in the fetal position and the girl is curled up over him. Their faces aren't visible, but then again, their faces aren't the focus of the series. In another shot a man is hugging his lover around her waist and she is grabbing him awkwardly. These shots definitely aren't your average couples captures.
This twisted and tangled couple photos series holds the viewers' attention. Though these shots offer strange ways to embrace, they are interesting to look at.
These Strange Couple Photos Show People Awkwardly Embracing
1. Unconventional Couple Photography - This trend showcases unique and unconventional ways for couples to pose and capture their love.
2. Creative Composition Techniques - This trend explores creative ways of composing photographs to create visually intriguing and attention-grabbing images.
3. Challenging Traditional Portraiture - This trend challenges the norms of traditional couple portraiture by encouraging couples to embrace and capture their relationship in unconventional ways.
1. Photography - The photography industry can adopt and promote these unconventional couple photography techniques to offer unique and personalized services to clients.
2. Art - The art industry can incorporate these creative composition techniques into various mediums, such as paintings, sculptures, and installations, to create visually captivating artworks.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage these unconventional couple poses and compositions to showcase stylish and innovative ways of presenting couples' fashion and apparel.