Meat snacks have surged in popularity thanks in part to protein-focused diets, so the Country Archer Pineapple Mini Pork Sticks are being launched by the brand to offer consumers a more portable option to enjoy. Set to launch at the 2020 Winter Fancy Food Show (booth #6380), the new format is perfectly sized for storage in a bag pocket or lunch to help consumers satiate their hunger between meals. The snack will come in packs of eight and are perfectly portioned for staving off hunger till mealtime.
CEO and Co-Founder Eugene Kang spoke on the new Country Archer Pineapple Mini Pork Sticks saying, "When launching new products, we always want to deliver something that meets at the intersection of taste, health and convenience. We received amazing feedback on our original, larger sized versions of the Pineapple Pork Sticks, and wanted to give consumers an even more convenient, portion-controlled, on-the-go option."
The Country Archer Pineapple Mini Pork Sticks Come in Packs of Eight
1. Meat Snacks - The rise in popularity of protein-focused diets has created an opportunity for innovative meat snack products like the Country Archer Pineapple Mini Pork Sticks.
2. Portable Snacking - Consumers' demand for on-the-go options has driven the development of pocket-sized meat snack formats, providing convenience and satiety between meals.
3. Health-conscious Eating - The launch of portion-controlled, lower calorie meat snacks taps into the growing trend of health-conscious snacking choices.
1. Food and Beverage - The food industry has an opportunity to create and market innovative meat snack products that cater to consumer demand for protein-rich, portable and healthy options.
2. Snack Food - The snack food industry can capitalize on the trend of on-the-go snacking by developing and promoting pocket-sized, portion-controlled meat snacks.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage the rise of protein-focused diets by offering consumers convenient and healthier meat snack alternatives.