Expert cosplayer Yaya Han does it all—she's a costume designer, professional model and soon she'll be starring in her own Lion Forge comic book.
Wonderous II is the second release in the Wonderous comic series that features women with superpowers. The first version of Wonderous starred 2011 Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair and now Wonderous II will continue the story with the mighty Yaya Han. In the story, Han will fight crime in the cosplay community alongside her bestie, Crane.
Wonderous II will be available for Kindle, iOS and Android devices as well as the Comics Plus app in October, but to tide fans over until then, Han will be sporting a real life cosplay for her superheroine Wonderous II character at this year's International Comic-Con in San Diego.
Epic Cosplayer Yaya Han is the Star of the Wonderous II Comic Book
1. Cosplayer Comic Books - The trend of creating comic books featuring cosplayers provides a unique opportunity to merge cosplay culture with storytelling, appealing to a niche audience of fans.
2. Superheroine Cosplay - The trend of featuring strong female characters in cosplay, like Yaya Han's Wonderous II, presents an opportunity for creating empowering narratives and merchandise for female fans of the genre.
3. Digital Comic Book Platforms - The trend of releasing comic books on digital platforms, such as Kindle, iOS, Android, and Comics Plus app, allows for wider accessibility and distribution of comic content.
1. Cosplay Industry - The cosplay industry can embrace the trend of cosplayer comic books to expand their merchandise offerings and tap into the growing demand for cosplay-related content.
2. Comic Book Publishing Industry - The comic book publishing industry can explore collaborations with cosplayers to bring their characters to life and attract new readers through the unique combination of cosplay and storytelling.
3. Digital Publishing Industry - The digital publishing industry can leverage the trend of digital comic book platforms to expand their audience and explore new revenue streams through digital subscriptions and in-app purchases.