The Cosmopolitan for Latinas Spring 2014 cover shoot has an edgy vibe, which owes itself almost entirely to the urban flavor actress Naya Rivera brings to set. Known for her bad girl reputation on the hit television show 'Glee,' as well as being newly engaged to American hip hop recording artist Big Sean, it is hard not to see her as a girl with attitude.
Shot on location in Los Angeles, California, by photographer Marc Baptiste, the Cosmopolitan for Latinas Spring 2014 cover shoot is set to hit newsstands on Feburary 4, 2013. In the accompanying article, she talks about everything from her fiancee to speaking Spanish, stating, "Even when I didn’t have much, I always acted as if I had everything I wanted. Latin women are go-getters by nature."
The Cosmopolitan for Latinas Spring 2014 Issue Stars Naya Rivera
1. Urban Streetwear Fashion - Opportunity for brands to create edgy and urban-inspired clothing collections that appeal to the bad girl attitude.
2. Celebrity Influence in Fashion - Opportunity to collaborate with influential celebrities to bring a unique and edgy vibe to brand campaigns and collections.
3. Latinx Empowerment - Opportunity for brands to promote and celebrate the go-getter nature of Latinx women through their marketing and storytelling.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the urban streetwear trend and collaborate with celebrities to create disruptive and edgy collections.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment brands can leverage the influence of celebrities like Naya Rivera to create unique and engaging content that resonates with audiences.
3. Publishing - Publishing companies can feature powerful and empowering stories of Latinx women to cater to the growing demand for diverse and inclusive content.