On one prestigious day, man ventured into space and landed on the moon. Soon -- approximately the year 2016 -- man will have the ability to vacation in space. If your dream was to go to outer space for a quick getaway, Russian company Orbital Technologies has plans to make that dream come true with its Cosmic Hotel.
The Cosmic Hotel is to be geared toward the wealthy and private companies doing space research, as it also promises to be a 'comfortable' accommodating four-room guest house with great view of Earth from each room's portal. Food will be especially prepared by celebrity chefs.
Orbital Technologies Reveals Plans for a Cosmic Hotel in 2016
1. Space Tourism - As Orbital Technologies plans to launch a cosmic hotel, space tourism may become a significant trend in the travel industry.
2. Celestial Hospitality - Creating hotels and accommodations in space is a new trend that can provide unique and premium experiences for private companies and wealthy individuals.
3. Space-food Industry - As the Cosmic Hotel promises food prepared by celebrity chefs, there is potential for innovation in space-food industry to cater for outer space clientele.
1. Travel and Hospitality - The launch of the Cosmic Hotel offers potential for a new type of travel and hospitality industry focused on space tourism.
2. Private Space Exploration - The Cosmic Hotel can serve as a new accommodation option for private space exploration or space research entities.
3. Food and Beverage - The creation of a unique space-food industry can cater for the emerging market of space tourism that the Cosmic Hotel could be creating.